狗狗吐了...怎麼辦

版主: doggydc, Jeff Wang, JLLinVET, 艾咪

狗狗吐了...

文章灣baby » 2005-01-07, 01:45

我想請問一下...我們家ㄉ狗狗昨天12/5早上吐了一次兩陀..應該是前天晚上的份
然後一直到晚上都沒事...
今天12/6早上也都好好的吃也正常,可是到了今天晚上12/6不怎ㄇ吃...吃完後
又再吐了一次(部是馬上)..又兩陀...一陀比較濕..一陀就稠稠的看ㄉ出飼料
但精神狀況都很好...請問一下這是怎ㄇ回事呢...??感冒.還是水喝太多了ㄋ??
灣baby

文章: 1
註冊時間: 2004-10-17, 00:42
來自: taiwan
性別: 未指定

文章doggydc » 2005-01-07, 17:57

Vomiting is one of most common sign noticed by dog owners. There are at least hundreds od possibilities can induce vomiting, Some are signs of sickness of gastrointestinal(GI) problems but some are not related to GI problems. By the way you described the condition of your dog, I don't think your dog has severe problem. He might have mild GI upset or eating too fast or too much when there is mild inflammation iside his stomach. You can try to withdraw food for 24 hours and just give liquid orally only(but do not give too much at one time). Once there is no more vomiting for more than 24 hours, you can start to give some semi-liquid(soft) food in a small amount everytime,3-4 times a day for a few days. If he recover well by this way in 3-4 days, you can put back the regular food after then. By the way, if your dog is a puppy and never been dewormed, it may have internal parasites (round worm) problem. Please ask your Doctor to check the stool first. If your dog's vomiting problem is getting worse ,I recommend you take your dog to Vet. hospital for a thorough examination because as I mentioned first, there are too many problems can induce vomiting and some problems can be very severe and dangerous to your dog, like systemic diseases or/and blockage of GI system etc..
Dr. Lee

譯文如下:
嘔吐是飼主最常發現的症狀之一。造成嘔吐的原因有上百種,某些和腸胃疾病有關,但有些則無關。根據你的描述看來,你家狗狗的問題應該不嚴重,可能是輕微的腸胃不適,或者是在胃發炎的狀況下,吃得太急太快。你可以試著讓他禁食24小時,只給他液態食物(但不要一次給太多)。如果24小時內不再有嘔吐症狀,就可以給他少量的半液態食物,一天三到四次,持續幾天,若復原情況良好,則可恢復正常飲食。此外,如果您的狗狗還是幼犬且不曾驅蟲,就可能是體內有寄生蟲,請要求醫師先做糞便檢查。如果狗狗的嘔吐問題加重,建議立刻帶狗狗到醫院做徹底檢查,因為就像我一開始提到的,造成嘔吐的原因相當多,有些問題可能非常嚴重,而且非常危險,例如全身性疾病、腸胃道阻塞等。

美國愛屋動物醫療團隊 李學文醫師
doggydc

文章: 959
註冊時間: 2004-10-04, 16:25
來自: losangeles
性別: 未指定

回到 一般內科

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 26 位訪客