也可加amy姐Line-0930115888.

十字韌帶斷裂 

十字韌帶斷裂還是撕裂

版主: doggydc, Jeff Wang, JLLinVET, 艾咪

十字韌帶斷裂

文章esmond » 2007-12-04, 01:23

你們好, 我是從香港來的, 想問一些有關十字韌帶的問題.
我飼養的狗種是羅威納 - 雌性(3歲).
一個月前帶狗狗去爬山的時候發現狗狗走路一跛一跛的, 之後就在第一時間連絡醫生做檢查.
醫生的診斷是很有可能是十字韌帶斷裂, 並且並沒有疼痛的反應. 但是醫生說照x光是沒有用的, 因為十字韌帶是軟骨組織. 而且只有2種治療方式.

第一: 服用消炎藥及關節保養品(500mg), 每天服用2次, 6個星期後有機會可以復原, 但是復原後不可以做劇烈運動, 不過正常行走沒有問題?!
第二: 手術, 但是醫生說手術的結果和服用藥物是一樣的. 所以我就選擇第一種方式做治療.

到現在為止, 已服用約一個月的藥物, 腳是可以走路, 但是似乎並沒有出力.

所以想請問是不是十字韌帶斷裂一定要做手術? 服藥有可能可以康復嗎?
會不會其實並不是十字韌帶的問題? 聽說有可能是骨膜發炎!!
希望醫生可以給我ㄧ些建議, 謝謝!!

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

標題:十字韌帶斷裂。

1.名字: 阿q
2.年齡: 3歲
3.犬種: 羅威納
4.性別: 女生
5.體重: 42kg
6.病史: 沒有任何腳毛病
7.發病經過、症狀: 一個月前帶狗狗去爬山的時候發現狗狗走路一跛一跛的.
8.醫師的診斷: 可能是十字韌帶斷裂.
9.醫師的治療方式: 服用消炎藥及關節保養品(500mg), 每天服用2次
10.請儘量提供相關檢驗資料、x光片、Video檔: 未提供.
11.欲詢問醫生之問題:
(a)想請問是不是十字韌帶斷裂一定要做手術? 服藥有可能可以康復嗎?
(b)會不會其實並不是十字韌帶的問題? 聽說有可能是骨膜發炎!!
(c) 如何辨別十字韌帶斷裂還是十字韌帶撕裂?
esmond

文章: 10
註冊時間: 2007-11-17, 01:06
性別: 未指定

文章doggydc » 2007-12-04, 05:15

First you have to ask your doctor to confirm the diagnosis.
How to do this is your doctor's job. if you don't agree to your doctor diagnosis, always feel free to get a second or third opinion.
I can't tell you what's wrong of your dog without seeing and examining your dog directly.
I also can't say anything wrong on your doctor's diagnosis.
Let's go back to your first question. Can a ruptured ligament back to normal without any surgery?
Do you think if you have a ruptured ligament and it will back to normal without any surgical repair?
Here I said"ruptured" OK.
How can you guy expect this thing(ruptured ligament cured it by itself) can happen on a dog even you can't control his/her activity(they also can't control themselives). Let me tell you one thing, even the ligament isn't ruptured in the beginning, a mild tearing damage on this ligament will turn into ruptured evantually due to dog can't protect this damage by long enough rest. Even for human, only some people can make him/her self recoverd from a partial tearing/damage on the ligament with enough rest and extremely follow doctor's instruction. This always take 5- 6 months.
Second, I have to tell you sugery do can let the leg function back to 90% up of normal condition if surgery is successfuly performed. This means the dog still can run and play.
Yes we can't totally get rid of arthritis due to the damage but arthritic condition can be controlled or won't get worse after a successful surgery with good conservative management.
Conservative treatment(without surgery) is only working on small body weight dogs, but it won't make the leg function back to almost normal.
For large breed dogs, the arthritis condition will get worse gradually by continuous using and possible will reach the stage that dog won't use his/her legs due to severe arthritis pain and lost of range of motion completely.
Ii don't want to hear you guy said- some one told me that it is possible another disease on your dog because some one or you are not a well trained profession.
As a human doctor, he/she still can't make the right diagnosis on every disease by just one time visit/examination. How can you ask your pet's doctor to make the right diagnosis by a simple examination on a patient can't be communicated with.
Dear,please give your pet's doctor a more understanding thought. As I recommend, second opinion is always the best choice to follow if you are doubting the first doctor's opinion. I won't feel agaist it. Yor first doctor didn't find out the primary cause of problem doesn't mean he/she misdiagnose your dog. It only shows he/she didn't find out the problem becuase they can't discuss the problem with the dog by mouth directly really make the diagnosis more difficult than human doctors.
Right now, can you tell me what is the best way to take care of your dog's contion if the problem is ruptured of anterior cruciate ligament.
Good luck!
doggydc

文章: 959
註冊時間: 2004-10-04, 16:25
來自: losangeles

文章MiNiの拔 » 2007-12-04, 09:30

翻譯如下:

首先您必須去要求您的醫師去確認他的診療結果.
而如何去確認是您醫師的工作, 如果您不同意您的醫生的診斷, 時常又可以自由的選擇第二或是第三種醫療選擇.
我沒有辦法在沒有親自診療過您的狗狗前就直接告訴您狗狗哪裡有問題.
我也沒有辦法去質疑您醫師的診斷有任何的錯誤.

我們回到您的第一個問題. 斷裂的韌帶能否不靠手術就回到原本的狀態?
請您先試想一下, 如果您有條韌帶斷裂後, 可以不經過手術的修復就回到原來的狀況嗎?
在這裡, 我可以告訴您這是不可能的.
您們怎麼能期望韌帶能自己修復卻不加以控管狗狗的活動?
讓我來告訴您一件事, 就算韌帶在一開始並沒有斷裂的情況, 只要狗狗沒有辦法有足夠的休息時間去保護他的韌帶的話, 一個小小的撕裂傷終究會轉變成斷裂!!
即使是人類, 也只有部分的人在充足的休息及完整的配合醫生的指示之後可以將部分撕裂或是受損的韌帶修復, 而這通常要花上5~6個月.
第二, 我必須告訴您如果在成功的手術條件底下,在術後可以將狗狗的腿恢復到原本的90%以上, 這代表著狗狗依然可以跑和玩.
是的, 我們確實無法完全排除關節炎的發生, 但是成功的手術及良好的保守療法底下,關節炎的情況是可以被控制或是不再讓它更加惡化.
保守療法(不經由手術)只適用於小型犬身上, 但是它沒有辦法讓腿的功能回到幾乎正常.
對大型犬而言, 如果一值持續的是使用他已經有嚴重關節炎疼痛的腿, 只會造成關節炎的情況逐漸的惡化, 甚至可能會導致狗狗完全失去行動能力.

我不希望聽到您們告訴我, "有人告訴我這可能是其他的疾病, 因為某人或是您並沒有專業的知識".
就像人類的醫師, 他們依然還是無法只憑著一次的看診或是檢查就能做出正確的診斷.
那您們怎麼又能要求您的寵物醫師只憑簡單的檢查就對不會說話的病人做出正確的診療呢?

親愛的飼主, 請您給您的醫師多點了解, 正如我所建議的, 如果您質疑第一位醫師的診療
,那麼第二種選擇(保守療法)是最好的治療方式, 我並不會去做任何的反對.
您的第一位醫師並沒有發現最主要的問題並不代表他就是對您的狗狗做了錯誤的診療.
這只代表他沒有發現問題只是因為他沒有直接跟狗狗討論他自己的狀況. 而使做診斷變的比人類的醫生更加困難.

現在!! 您能告訴我如果您的狗狗的問題確實出在十字韌帶斷裂時, 什麼是最好的方式去照顧您的狗狗了嗎?
祝福您!!
頭像
MiNiの拔

文章: 517
圖片: 1
註冊時間: 2007-06-21, 13:01
來自: 中華台北

文章esmond » 2007-12-10, 00:07

感謝你意意見,現在同醫生討論完,醫生說會做TTA呢個手術,但本人不知道什麼是TTA? 可否給我一些意見,除了TTA之外,有沒有其他手術可以選擇?

Thanks your advise and support to us
esmond

文章: 10
註冊時間: 2007-11-17, 01:06

文章doggydc » 2007-12-11, 01:06

Please see Dr. Wang's answer.
doggydc

文章: 959
註冊時間: 2004-10-04, 16:25
來自: losangeles