被限制在這裡

圖檔
頭像
vikimami

文章: 5
註冊時間: 2006-06-25, 11:47
性別: 未指定

文章doggydc » 2006-06-25, 13:22

First you have to calm down. It is not a life threating problem and we have different ways to help your dog. You have to make sure the reduction of left hip is good. Did your doctor make an after-reduction x-ray to make sure the femoral head was in right position of acetabulum. Another thing I like to tell you that the round ligament won't grow back even the reduction is good. We only hope the tearing joint capsule and adjacent tissue will heal strong enough to hold the femoral head inside acetabulum during 10-14 days of bandage-up.
If your dog has CHD problem(sorry the x-ray is very unclear and out of position,I still belive you dog has CHD) the close reduction is not easy to be successful.
As Cho mom said, Dr. Wang is in Taiwan now, You can try to make his appointment to let him examine your dog if you like.
doggydc

文章: 959
註冊時間: 2004-10-04, 16:25
來自: losangeles
性別: 未指定

文章amy » 2006-06-26, 15:29

doggydc 寫:First you have to calm down. It is not a life threating problem and we have different ways to help your dog. You have to make sure the reduction of left hip is good. Did your doctor make an after-reduction x-ray to make sure the femoral head was in right position of acetabulum. Another thing I like to tell you that the round ligament won't grow back even the reduction is good. We only hope the tearing joint capsule and adjacent tissue will heal strong enough to hold the femoral head inside acetabulum during 10-14 days of bandage-up.
If your dog has CHD problem(sorry the x-ray is very unclear and out of position,I still belive you dog has CHD) the close reduction is not easy to be successful.
As Cho mom said, Dr. Wang is in Taiwan now, You can try to make his appointment to let him examine your dog if you like.

譯文如下:
首先,請你先不用緊張,這不是個有生命威脅的問題,我們有不同的方法可以幫助你的狗,
你必須先確定目前髖關節的復位包紮執行的很好,
請你的醫生先用X光確定復位包紮的股骨頭有在正確位置,另外,我必須告訴你的是,既使復位的很好,圓韌帶也不會長回去,
只是希望被撕裂的關節囊和周邊的組織能夠在包紮後10~14天內恢復強度足夠去支撐股骨頭維持在髖臼窩內,
如果你的狗有CHD的問題,(很抱歉X光很不清楚,而且不是在正常位置,但我認為你的狗有CHD的問題)包紮復位的治療方式不容易成功
就如啾球媽說的,愛屋的王醫師在台灣,如果你願意的話,你可以預約他,讓他檢查一下你的狗

美國愛屋 李學文醫生
頭像
amy
Administrator
Administrator