x_ray_95_07_06_110.jpg (194.28 KiB) 被瀏覽 2088 次
頭像
寵愛~

文章: 110
註冊時間: 2006-04-03, 17:08
來自: 台南~高雄
性別: 未指定

文章doggydc » 2006-07-13, 15:08

He has severe CHD with very shallow cup and almost complete luxated femoral head. Please use conservative management to take care of him now. Once we can control the pain(if he has) and improve his muscular strength, he still can have a pretty good life style if you know how to take care of him although there is a high chance that both hip joints will luxate completely in the future. If you want his exercise ability back to almost normal dog's condition,THR is the only surgical tecnique to choose.
Try to read more information in the club and use positive and normal way to raise your dog.
Please give me more detail medical information and history of the dog next time,so I can reduce my diagnostic mistake.(see the regulation in the this section)
doggydc

文章: 959
註冊時間: 2004-10-04, 16:25
來自: losangeles

文章路克娘 » 2006-07-13, 15:39

doggydc 寫:He has severe CHD with very shallow cup and almost complete luxated femoral head. Please use conservative management to take care of him now. Once we can control the pain(if he has) and improve his muscular strength, he still can have a pretty good life style if you know how to take care of him although there is a high chance that both hip joints will luxate completely in the future. If you want his exercise ability back to almost normal dog's condition,THR is the only surgical tecnique to choose.
Try to read more information in the club and use positive and normal way to raise your dog.
Please give me more detail medical information and history of the dog next time,so I can reduce my diagnostic mistake.(see the regulation in the this section)

牠有嚴重的CHD和非常低的覆蓋率以及幾乎完全脫出的大腿骨。現在,請使用保守療法照顧牠。即使在未來牠的雙腿髖關節有很高的機率完全脫出,如果你知道如何照顧牠,一旦我們可以控牠的疼痛(如果牠有的話),並改善牠的肌肉強度,牠仍然可以有個很美好的生活型態。如果你想要牠的活動能力回到多數正常狗的狀況的話,人工關節是唯一可以選擇的外科技術。試著從狗友會閱讀更多的資訊,並使用正常且確實可行的方法去飼養你的狗。
下次請給我更多詳細的檢查資訊及病史,這樣我可以降低診斷的失誤。(透過這樣的片段所看)
李學文醫師
頭像
路克娘

文章: 52
註冊時間: 2005-12-19, 21:31

回到 骨科

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 28 位訪客