論壇公告

各位會員朋友.方便大家聯絡.提升回覆效率
有任何需要諮詢或團購服務的朋友.除私人訊息外.也可透過FB訊息或amy47620@gmail.com聯絡我們
也可加amy姐Line-0930115888.

請大家給個建議... 

不論家中的寶貝有沒有髖關節疾病的困擾,都歡迎你一起來加入討論,一同分享酸甜苦辣.

版主: 啾球麻, machi

文章doggydc » 2005-03-21, 12:47

I think everyone has bad experience with your own doctor. I am kind of agree what you say and why you have this kind of doubt. I know there are few doctors(including human doctors) DO NOT do their jobs right, but I believe most of the doctors try their best to help their patients and clients. On the contrary, do you clients do your part of duty as a animal's owners? Do you try to give your doctor all the information he needs? According to my own experiences, most of the clients can't tell me enough or complete information, sometimes also give me wrong information because they didn't pay enough attention to their pets. It is very difficult to find out an animal's problem if we do not have enough and right information. How many pet owner will do every test when his doctor ask for? Most of time people will complain the price and why the veterinarian can't find out the problem immediately. But do you think over that "our patient can't communicate with us and how can we find out the problem without your help and additional tests". I tell you the true the money you pay for grooming is higher than you want to pay your vet. to treat your animals. How can you ask your doctor to give you answer of your pet problem by just looking at them? I believe it is a bad cycle between the doctor and client in Taiwan. That's why Dr. Wang and I go back to Taiwan to try our best to help the people and animals We like to let people understand that "To be a veterinarian is very difficult, even more difficult than human doctor". We also want people understand that a good veterinarian really need good client's help to perform his job. We can't complete our job without all your support.
I hope you can trust your doctor if you think he is a good doctor. But you also have to learn how to discuss with your doctor and give all the iinformation as much as you can. The other problem in Taiwan is there is no doctor and client communication which is the most important thing in our profession. Will you tell your own doctor your problem when you go to see your doctor? Of course you will do that. Will you say no to your doctor if he ask to perform some tests or special examination? Of course you won't say no. Please try to help your pet's doctor with some patient and passion. They are not the God, they are same as me just try my best to help anmal. We really need your support and considerate.
Sorry for such a long complaints. I hope you all can understand what I want to say and rebuild your trust on your pet's doctor with more mutual communication. Always ask your doctor give you a good explaination to what he say. If it is reasonable, accept it; if it is not right (use your common sense to judge), try to find a second opinon. This will reduce the misdiagnosis for your love pet.
Dr. Lee
doggydc

文章: 959
註冊時間: 2004-10-04, 16:25
來自: losangeles
性別: 未指定

文章啾球麻 » 2005-03-21, 14:24

李醫生說的很有道理吶~
身為主人的我們真的應該多多的注意
醫生和主人之間的配合
和獸醫做更多一點的互動、提供更多的資訊,醫生才有正確的判斷
受惠的不是別人~是我們親愛的狗狗