論壇公告

各位會員朋友.方便大家聯絡.提升回覆效率
有任何需要諮詢或團購服務的朋友.除私人訊息外.也可透過FB訊息或amy47620@gmail.com聯絡我們
也可加amy姐Line-0930115888.

香港Caca的CHD寶寶 

不論家中的寶貝有沒有髖關節疾病的困擾,都歡迎你一起來加入討論,一同分享酸甜苦辣.

版主: 啾球麻, machi

文章doggydc » 2005-06-03, 00:26

Finally we got to the point that what surgery your doctor is going to perform. We really need to see your dog's walking video before we can give you more detail advices. By viewing the x-ray you sent over, I think the problem knee shouild be the left one. I did notice some degree of subluxation from the existing x-ray(sorry, I have to say that the position of x-ray is not good enough) but I didn't find a complete luxation by just viewing the x-ray. Of course, I can't make a good(right) diagnosis without doing a physical examination by myself. I don't Know do I have to perform THR after patella surgery because I do not know the severity by just seeing a V-D view of hip x-ray. I'm also not sure do I have to do patella surgery until I can examine your dog. If you think your doctor is a good one, I believe his decision should have a good reason because he has all direct information. I strongly recommend you to ask your doctor give you a thorough explanation and purpose of each procedure before you make your final decision.

Feel free to continue to contact us if you still have any question.
Dr. Lee

【譯文如下】
現在我們終於知道這位醫師要動的是什麼手術了。但在我們提出任何進一步的建議之前,我們真的需要先看一下狗狗走路的影片。從你傳過來的X光片看來,我認為有問題的應該是左腳,我的確發現某種程度的半脫位現象(很抱歉,我必須說X光片真的拍得不夠好),但如果不親自幫狗狗做物理檢查,我就無法做出好的(正確的)診斷,我也不確定我會不會在膝關節手術後再幫狗狗做THR,因為光憑一張V-D X光片,無法看出問題的嚴重性。如果你相信他是個好醫師,那麼我相信他一定有很好的理由,在你下決定之前,我強烈建議你要求醫師為你詳盡解說每個程序的目的。

如果還有任何疑問,歡迎你隨時提出。

美國愛屋醫療團隊李學文醫師答覆

(翻譯by小莫麻)
doggydc

文章: 959
註冊時間: 2004-10-04, 16:25
來自: losangeles
性別: 未指定

文章Caca » 2005-06-06, 20:56

Thanks Dr Lee. One more question I would like to ask. I heard from one of my friend that CHD surgery only performs on one side hip instead of two. Is it correct ?
Caca

文章: 7
註冊時間: 2005-05-24, 20:31
來自: HK

文章doggydc » 2005-06-06, 23:17

70-80% of CHD dog only has to perform surgery on one side.
Dr. Lee

【譯文如下】
70-80%的CHD狗狗只需要動一側的髖關節手術。

美國愛屋醫療團隊李學文醫師答覆
doggydc

文章: 959
註冊時間: 2004-10-04, 16:25
來自: losangeles

上一頁

回到 髖關節發育不良症(CHD)專區

誰在線上