論壇公告

各位會員朋友.方便大家聯絡.提升回覆效率
有任何需要諮詢或團購服務的朋友.除私人訊息外.也可透過FB訊息或amy47620@gmail.com聯絡我們
也可加amy姐Line-0930115888.

KIKI的腳脫臼 

不論家中的寶貝有沒有髖關節疾病的困擾,都歡迎你一起來加入討論,一同分享酸甜苦辣.

版主: 啾球麻, machi

KIKI的腳脫臼

文章小朱 » 2005-06-11, 13:52

醫師你好
我家kiki常常自己跑一跑之後跌倒
到了上個禮拜
我發現他後腳凸出一塊
我帶去照X光...結果他腳脫臼了
這幾天一直想不出什麼好方法
我想麻煩醫師幫我看一下KIKI的X光
謝謝
附加檔案
94.jpg
94.jpg (61.12 KiB) 被瀏覽 5916 次
小朱

文章: 12
註冊時間: 2005-06-08, 19:49
性別: 未指定

Re: KIKI的腳脫臼

文章小朱 » 2005-06-11, 13:57

小朱 寫:醫師你好
我家kiki常常自己跑一跑之後跌倒
到了上個禮拜
我發現他後腳凸出一塊
我帶去照X光...結果他腳脫臼了
這幾天一直想不出什麼好方法
我想麻煩醫師幫我看一下KIKI的X光
謝謝

忘了補充
我看過的醫師總共講了幾種方法
我提通給醫師參考參考
1.把骨頭接回去然後打上石膏
2.把股骨頭切掉
3.打釘子固定...不讓骨頭在跑出來
4.把附近組織燒掉然後.........(忘了)
5.現在先不要理他...等觀察到6個月大的時候再做打算
就這幾種方法
他現在3個月...哈士奇
我不知道哪個對KIKI比較好
還是醫師你有什麼好方法可以提供嗎
謝謝
小朱

文章doggydc » 2005-06-12, 00:47

Your dog has severe CHD with almost complete luxation on both sides. The problem in right side is due to traumatic damage of adjacent tissue-joint capsule and soft tissue and induced complete upward luxation.
There are so many ways to take care the problem but first I need detail information about your dog before I can help you. How can you ask your doctor to help you by just tell him what you have and he didn't know anything about you. I need the breed, body weight, age, and etc. as detail as possible especially I never see your dog.
Here I like to ask anyone who try to ask our opinion has to give us complete history and clinical signs of your dog's problem or we can't help.
Dr. Lee
doggydc

文章: 959
註冊時間: 2004-10-04, 16:25
來自: losangeles

文章amy » 2005-06-12, 18:19

doggydc 寫:Your dog has severe CHD with almost complete luxation on both sides. The problem in right side is due to traumatic damage of adjacent tissue-joint capsule and soft tissue and induced complete upward luxation.
There are so many ways to take care the problem but first I need detail information about your dog before I can help you. How can you ask your doctor to help you by just tell him what you have and he didn't know anything about you. I need the breed, body weight, age, and etc. as detail as possible especially I never see your dog.
Here I like to ask anyone who try to ask our opinion has to give us complete history and clinical signs of your dog's problem or we can't help.
Dr. Lee

譯文如下:

你的狗有嚴重的CHD,兩邊都幾乎完全的脫出,問題在於右邊由於外傷引起股骨頭完全脫出至關節窩外,完全向上脫臼,有很多方式可以解決這個問題,但首先我必需了解更多有關你的狗的細節,這樣才能協助你,我需要知道他的品種,體重,年齡等等儘可能讓我嘹解有關狗的任何細節,特別是我無法看到你的狗
我希望讓大家知道,當你希望咨詢我們的意見時,必需給我們完整的過程,病史和關於狗臨床上的症狀和表現,否則我們很難給你協助

美國愛屋動物醫療團隊 李學文醫師
頭像
amy
Administrator
Administrator

文章: 14370
圖片: 11
註冊時間: 2004-09-22, 16:57
來自: 台北
性別: 女孩

文章小朱 » 2005-06-12, 19:28

狗狗是母的哈士奇
目前大約9公斤左右
3個月大
他之前沒生過病
可是他常跑一跑之後跌倒
到了6月2號我發現他的後腳骨頭突出
我就帶他去照X光
結果醫生跟我說脫臼
他又很喜歡亂跑亂衝亂跳
我記ㄉ有一次他曾經在運輸籠裡面從摩托車上掉下來
不知道跟他的脫臼有沒有關
再補充一下
他目前走路不像正常狗狗,走路的樣子走路時屁股扭的很利害,
有點像長短腳,可是看不出他有跛腳
有時候走路走沒幾步就坐下
但他還是很喜歡用跑ㄉ
用跑ㄉ它可以跑好幾步都停不下來
不知道這跟他ㄉ關節有沒有關係
小朱

文章doggydc » 2005-06-13, 00:13

For three months old dog,your dog's CHD is the most severe one I saw. As I mentioned last time, the righ side already luxated and move upward which will make the leg in this side looks shorter than the other side. The good thing is there is no more bone to bone contact on right hip joint when the dog is using his leg(means there is no pain comes from the bone). The left side will luxate completely and move upward evantually. There is no any surgical procedure will help except the THR. Please use conservative management to keep the muscle strong. You can decide you want your dog has THR or not when he is more than 10 months old.
As I told everyone : there is no CHD dog can't walk,only the quality is good or not. The type of sugery is decided by owner and doctor's job is to let you know all the pros and cons. Once you make your decision, we will help you to perform it.
Dr. Lee
doggydc

文章amy » 2005-06-13, 21:37

doggydc 寫:For three months old dog,your dog's CHD is the most severe one I saw. As I mentioned last time, the righ side already luxated and move upward which will make the leg in this side looks shorter than the other side. The good thing is there is no more bone to bone contact on right hip joint when the dog is using his leg(means there is no pain comes from the bone). The left side will luxate completely and move upward evantually. There is no any surgical procedure will help except the THR. Please use conservative management to keep the muscle strong. You can decide you want your dog has THR or not when he is more than 10 months old.
As I told everyone : there is no CHD dog can't walk,only the quality is good or not. The type of sugery is decided by owner and doctor's job is to let you know all the pros and cons. Once you make your decision, we will help you to perform it.
Dr. Lee

譯文如下:

對一隻3個月大的狗而言,你的狗是我看過最嚴重的一隻,正如之前我所說的,右腳完全脫臼並向上脫出,這會導致它會比另外一隻腳來的短,好的地方是當狗使用他的右腿時,骨頭和骨頭之間不會磨擦,(意思是說不會因此有疼痛發生)而左腳也將向上完全脫出,外科手術除了人工關節手術外,沒有其他手術能適合他,請實施保守療法來幫助肌肉的強健,當他10個月大後,你可以決定是否要幫他實施人工關節的手術
正如我告訴大家的,沒有一隻CHD的狗是不能走路的,只是走路的品質好或差而已
是否手術是飼主的決定,醫生的工作只是讓你了解所有贊成和反對的意見,一旦飼主做出決定我們將協助達到你的目標

美國愛屋動物醫院 李學文醫師
頭像
amy
Administrator
Administrator

註冊時間: 2004-09-22, 16:57
來自: 台北
性別: 女孩

文章小朱 » 2005-06-15, 03:49

醫師
我想請問一下
為什麼狗狗的另外一腳也將會脫出
人工關節的手術是因為他脫臼的關係嗎
如果狗狗沒有實施人工關節的手術的話對狗狗有沒有什麼影響
如果要動人工關節手術的話...那手術費大概要多少
謝謝
小朱

文章doggydc » 2005-06-15, 10:13

If you can read the "Yellow's steps"first, you will understand most of the question you ask me now. You also will have better idea about this disease-CHD. If you still have question and contact me.
I hope I can answer your question here but it will take lots of time and so difficult to let you understand if you do not have any basic idea about this disease.
Dr. Lee
doggydc

文章amy » 2005-06-16, 21:34

doggydc 寫:If you can read the "Yellow's steps"first, you will understand most of the question you ask me now. You also will have better idea about this disease-CHD. If you still have question and contact me.
I hope I can answer your question here but it will take lots of time and so difficult to let you understand if you do not have any basic idea about this disease.
Dr. Lee

譯文如下:
如果你能先閱讀"Yellow的腳步'這本書,你就可以了解你現在詢問我的大部份問題,
也能對CHD這種疾病有更好的想法,如果仍然有問題,可再詢問我
我希望能回答你的問題,但如果你對CHD的這種疾病完全沒有最基本的了解,我實在很難在這裡說明,因為必須花很長的時間

美國愛屋動物醫院 李學文醫生
頭像
amy
Administrator
Administrator